Meet Web Analytics Pros in Higher Ed: interview series with full-time Web Analytics professionals in higher education.
- Google Analytics Guide
- How to set up filters
- 7 Google Analytics Filters To Help Understand Your Visitors by Kyle James
- How to create goals and funnels
- Google Analytics YouTube Channel (video tutorials)
- Improved Analytics for Websites, Applications, and Pages – Facebook Blog, June 7, 2010
- Google URL builder
- Tag Tracking Excel Sheet (.xls file)
- gaAddons – Great tool to automatically track outbound, mailto, and downloads links as events. Version 2.0 (for the GA async) has many more features as well. Fantastic tool for higher education.
University Business Articles
- The State of Online Analytics in Higher Ed: Survey confirms need for web and social media analytics revolution – September 2010
- Embracing Analytics: Why and how to get a web analytics revolution started at your institution – June 2010
- Social Media Measurement 101: A seven-step plan to set up (and benefit from) a simple social measurement program – October 2009