Are you in charge of Web Analytics at your institution?
The higher ed community wants to hear from you.
I spent the past 3 years blogging, surveying, writing, benchmarking, presenting and helping educate the higher ed community on the beauty of web analytics. And, I’ve seen the rise of the analytics professional in universities and colleges around the country.
So, it’s time for a conference entirely dedicated to higher ed web analytics:
Higher Ed Analytics 2013 to be held on February 6, 2013.
Want to make history in Higher Ed Analytics?
Make sure you share your web analytics expertise and experience in 2013. Submit a proposal to present at the conference before this Friday (Nov 30, 2012 at 11:59PM).
- Institutional or departmental measurement strategy
- Google Analytics roll out
- Making the case for a web analytics full-timer
- Analytics on 2 hours a week
- Analytics for web content
- Analytics for web redesign
- Social media analytics
- Case studies on analytics-driven decisions
- Google Analytics advanced how-tos
- Best practices in segmentation
- Event tracking implementation plan
- Tracking conversion success stories
- Reports or dashboard homemade recipes
Ready to fill out the Higher Ed Analytics 2013 conference call for proposals?
Make sure you submit your proposal by Friday Nov 30, 2012. This deadline will NOT be postponed as the program of the conference will be announced on December 6, 2012.
Oh, and, it really pays to present as all presenters will get one free online pass worth $400 to attend the conference with their team.
Not ready to present, but want to attend the conference?
We will have a limited number of seats as the online room is capped at 100 seats.
You can sign up to receive conference notifications if you don’t want to miss anything.
I love questions! Just post your question(s) below or you can also email email@example.com